Journal of Advanced Botany and Zoology
ISSN : 2348-7313
Editor E-Mail : email@example.com
Journal of advanced botany and zoology provides a medium for publication of novel and innovative research from the areas of botany and zoology. Temporarily Submit Online option is disabled due to technical issues. Kindly forward your submission to Editorialsystem@scienceq.org.
The role of the journal is to provide a venue for dissemination of knowledge and discussion of topics related to:
- Microbial ecology
- Agricultural science
- Plant pathology
- Mycology and phycological studies
- Plant paleontology
- Marine agricultural sciences
- Pest control and crop protection & Fumigation process in agriculture
- Agri-bussiness management
- Plant micro and molecular biology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Invertebrata and vertebratal studies
- Nutritional science
- Medical microbiology
- Marine and fishery science
- Medical laboratory technology
Call for Paper
ScienceQ Publishing Group since 2014 offers seven different scholarly journals dedicated to presenting broad perspective coverage on every branches of science. As a peer-reviewed journal Publisher, we encourage the submission of research articles, reviews, short communications, and commentaries that focus on Specific topics broadly defined. ScienceQ Published around 1500 articles since 2014, widely recognized and supported by various esteemed scientific organization.
Manuscripts should be submitted in English, and follows article structuring guidelines recommended by ScienceQ, and cannot be under consideration by another publication. An abstract not to exceed 200 words must be included with submissions. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.
Call for Special Issue Proposals
In order to better serve our academic community and deal with more focused topics with high current interest, special issues are welcome at any time during the year in any fields of science or social science subjects. Special issues should be organized by recognized experts in the area and attract articles of the highest quality.
Proposals for Special Issues should include the following:
- A suggested title for the Special Issue.
- The journal for which the Special Issue is intended.
- Proposed Aims and Scope, giving an overview of the Special Issue’s intended focus and a list of the topics to be covered.
- The Guest Editors who are willing to manage the Special Issue, including their names, emails, affiliations, and a short biography (one paragraph) of each of the Guest Editors.
All proposals should be submitted to email@example.com, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.