Journal of Modern Drug Discovery and Drug Delivery Research
ISSN : 2348-3776
Editor E-Mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of modern drug discovery and drug delivery research is a peer-reviewed e-journal that publishes articles in English on various aspects of Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutics. Temporarily Submit Online option is disabled due to technical issues. Kindly forward your submission to Editorialsystem@scienceq.org.
The role of the journal is to provide a venue for dissemination of knowledge and discussion of topics related to:
- Designing and developing novel drug delivery systems, with a focus on their application to disease conditions
- pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and pharmacogenetics
- drug delivery and targeting
- (pre)formulation engineering and processing
- molecular biopharmaceutics and drug disposition (including cellular and molecular pharmacology)
- Short-term and long-term biocompatibility of drug delivery systems, host response;
- therapeutic drug monitoring, pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic relationship, bioavailability and biopharmacy.
- Preclinical and clinical data related to drug delivery systems;
- Medical microbiology
- Medical pathology
- Bio medical and instrumental science
- Medical laboratory technology
Call for Paper
ScienceQ Publishing Group since 2014 offers seven different scholarly journals dedicated to presenting broad perspective coverage on every branches of science. As a peer-reviewed journal Publisher, we encourage the submission of research articles, reviews, short communications, and commentaries that focus on Specific topics broadly defined. ScienceQ Published around 1500 articles since 2014, widely recognized and supported by various esteemed scientific organization..
Manuscripts should be submitted in English, and follows article structuring guidelines recommended by ScienceQ, and cannot be under consideration by another publication. An abstract not to exceed 200 words must be included with submissions. Send to: email@example.com, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.
Call for Special Issue Proposals
In order to better serve our academic community and deal with more focused topics with high current interest, special issues are welcome at any time during the year in any fields of science or social science subjects. Special issues should be organized by recognized experts in the area and attract articles of the highest quality.
Proposals for Special Issues should include the following:
- A suggested title for the Special Issue.
- The journal for which the Special Issue is intended.
- Proposed Aims and Scope, giving an overview of the Special Issue’s intended focus and a list of the topics to be covered.
- The Guest Editors who are willing to manage the Special Issue, including their names, emails, affiliations, and a short biography (one paragraph) of each of the Guest Editors.
All proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.