Journal of Computation in Biosciences and Engineering
ISSN : 2348-7321
Editor E-Mail :email@example.com
Journal of Computation in Biosciences and Engineering an international forum for scientists and engineers involved in all aspects of computer science and technology to publish high quality, refereed papers and expert reviews. The coverage ranges across the broad field of computer science, an area that has recently seen rapid development at the forefront of scientific research and technology. Temporarily Submit Online option is disabled due to technical issues. Kindly forward your submission to Editorialsystem@scienceq.org.
Topics covered include:
- Computer architecture and systems, algorithms, languages and programs, performance measures and methods, and applications,
- artificial intelligence and pattern recognition,
- Theoretical and computational treatments of biomacromolecular systems,
- Statistics and Data Bases
- computer networks and distributed computing,
- computer graphics and multimedia, software systems,
- data management and data mining, theory and algorithms,
- Quantitative structure activity relationship,
- Computer aided drug designing,
- Phylogenetic analysis,
- Mathematical Modeling and simulation,
- Macromolecular interactions
Call for Paper
ScienceQ Publishing Group since 2014 offers seven different scholarly journals dedicated to presenting broad perspective coverage on every branches of science. As a peer-reviewed journal Publisher, we encourage the submission of research articles, reviews, short communications, and commentaries that focus on Specific topics broadly defined. ScienceQ Published around 1500 articles since 2014, widely recognized and supported by various esteemed scientific organization.
Manuscripts should be submitted in English, and follows article structuring guidelines recommended by ScienceQ, and cannot be under consideration by another publication. An abstract not to exceed 200 words must be included with submissions. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.
Call for Special Issue Proposals
In order to better serve our academic community and deal with more focused topics with high current interest, special issues are welcome at any time during the year in any fields of science or social science subjects. Special issues should be organized by recognized experts in the area and attract articles of the highest quality.
Proposals for Special Issues should include the following:
- A suggested title for the Special Issue.
- The journal for which the Special Issue is intended.
- Proposed Aims and Scope, giving an overview of the Special Issue’s intended focus and a list of the topics to be covered.
- The Guest Editors who are willing to manage the Special Issue, including their names, emails, affiliations, and a short biography (one paragraph) of each of the Guest Editors.
All proposals should be submitted to email@example.com, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.