Journal of Bioprocessing and Chemical Engineering
ISSN : 2348-3768
Editor E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of bioprocessing and chemical engineering is intend to provide an international forum for the presentation of original fundamental research, interpretative reviews and discussion of new developments in chemical engineering aspects of the development of biological processes associated with everything from raw materials preparation to product recovery, relevant to industries as diverse as medical/healthcare, food and environmental protection. Temporarily Submit Online option is disabled due to technical issues. Kindly forward your submission to Editorialsystem@scienceq.org.
Research Areas presently focusing includes:
- Equipment & Plant miniaturization
- Alternative energy conversion & transport mechanisms
- Intensified hydrodynamics
- Structured environments
- Multi-functionality and intensified plant operation.
- Environmental bioprocesses
- Environmental nanotechnology
- Clean process technology and waste minimization
- Reactor engineering
- Materials Synthesis and Processing
- Multidisciplinary papers and contributions from other disciplines, such as materials science, applied physics, electronics, fluid mechanics or energy technology,
Call for Paper
ScienceQ Publishing Group since 2014 offers seven different scholarly journals dedicated to presenting broad perspective coverage on every branches of science. As a peer-reviewed journal Publisher, we encourage the submission of research articles, reviews, short communications, and commentaries that focus on Specific topics broadly defined. ScienceQ Published around 1500 articles since 2014, widely recognized and supported by various esteemed scientific organization.
Manuscripts should be submitted in English, and follows article structuring guidelines recommended by ScienceQ, and cannot be under consideration by another publication. An abstract not to exceed 200 words must be included with submissions. Send to: email@example.com, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.
Call for Special Issue Proposals
In order to better serve our academic community and deal with more focused topics with high current interest, special issues are welcome at any time during the year in any fields of science or social science subjects. Special issues should be organized by recognized experts in the area and attract articles of the highest quality.
Proposals for Special Issues should include the following:
- A suggested title for the Special Issue.
- The journal for which the Special Issue is intended.
- Proposed Aims and Scope, giving an overview of the Special Issue’s intended focus and a list of the topics to be covered.
- The Guest Editors who are willing to manage the Special Issue, including their names, emails, affiliations, and a short biography (one paragraph) of each of the Guest Editors.
All proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they are subject to approval by the journal’s Editorial Board.